Friday, January 25, 2013

James - Week 4

Things are much better with our little guy.  His new diet has made him a happier baby.  We are all doing a bit better adjusting to our new family member.  Aaron is a helpful big brother.  He loves to hold James and talk to him.  James and I are working on a sleep/feeding schedule.  I'm getting better at identifying his cries and if he is wanting to be feed, changed, or just needs love.  I was never able to figure this out with Aaron.  James cries most of the time to feed.  He is growing so fast.  Newborn clothes were so big on him when he was born.  Now they are just right and actually becoming a bit small for him.  He is starting to enjoy his baths a bit more.  I think they scared him at first, but he is realizing that he is safe and we won't let anything happen to him. Last night he got up twice to eat which means my future may be changing.  I may start getting sleep.  That would be nice!



1 comment:

Aunt Connie said...

Adorable pictures!