Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Aaron Goes to the Dentist

Aaron got his teeth cleaned for the first time.  He was very excited about going. The hygienist was very gentle with him and made the experience enjoyable.  Aaron loved the taste of the polish. I never thought that stuff tasted very good, but I guess Aaron is a fan.  We found out that he has a few cavities.  I wasn't too happy about that.  I didn't have my first cavity until I was 27.  Aaron is so good about brushing his teeth.  There isn't a night that he forgets.  I feel bad for him.  Sometimes you can't help what your teeth do regardless of how well you take care of them.  We are going to a pediatric dentist to get the cavities taken care of.  Hopefully that will also be a wonderful experience and not break the bank! :)

No comments: