Wednesday, January 2, 2013

James Daniel Schutz

Our little miracle entered the world on December 27, 2012 at 4:56 PM.  He weighed 7 lbs and 3 oz.  James is a precious little thing.  We all absolutely adore him and are so glad to have him in our family.  

The delivery was amazing.  I was actually surprised how easy it was.  I guess that's how it goes with the second one??? We are also not scared of the little guy.  With Aaron, I thought I was going to break him.  They are so fragile and little.  I guess that also changes with the second one???  It certainly doesn't take me 10 minutes to put on a diaper or change his clothes like it did with Aaron.  I know what I'm doing, and I'm a bit more relaxed this time around.

I get to spend 15 lovely weeks with this little guy before I have to return to work. I am so excited!!!

Before Delivery Pictures

 Right After Delivery Pictures






 Our Little Family





I missed Aaron so much when I was in the hospital.  He was actually not feeling well, so I was not able to see him as much as I'd like.  Thank goodness for Granny and Pappy.  They have and are still taking care of him while he gets better.


Big brother getting to know little brother

 

Hospital Visitors
 
Great Grandpa Dougal was there!!!  He came all the way from Idaho!!!

Four Generations!!!


Proud Pappy!!!


Vicki, Lora (not pictured), and Benjamin visited from Church.

Going Home!!!




Welcome James Daniel







No comments: