Saturday, October 31, 2015

Enjoying Fall

I know ya’ll get tired of reading this, but not a day goes back that I don’t count my blessings. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to make sure that what is going on around me is real. We have wonderful children who are happy and healthy. They love hanging out with each other and they love us. What more could you ask for?





























This month we participated in the Walk for Life by Real Options for Women. This organization is near and dear to my heart. We pray for them often and were happy to participate and raise funds for them.



We were able to join my parents in Blue Ridge where our kids were able to have some fun in the country. They got to ride ponies, sit on tractors, and go on a barrel ride. It was a nice evening and we find ourselves lucky that we live in the south were we can enjoy the outdoors at this time of year.  







No comments: