At some point, I knew a crying child with Santa photo was going to happen. Never did I think it would be of James. The child walked up to Santa like they were best friends. James even listened as Santa talked to him. It was precious. For some reason, he did not want his picture with Santa. The photographer asked if I wanted her to take more photos to see if he would smile. I declined. He's almost 2. Once a 2 year old has their mind set on a behavior, they ain't changing it until the environment changes. Even though frowning is not a James trait, the behavior is. He is his own boss. I love him to death for it. He is an independent child who has an attitude that will be to his benefit in his future. Trust me, he gets it from his Momma!
The twins did great. They had no idea what was going on. The placement of them happened quickly after James and Aaron talked to Santa, so they didn't have a lot of time to look around and take the whole sitting on Santa's lap event in.
Aaron was happy we went. We've never missed a year. Santa has always been kind to him and listens when Aaron shares his gift wishes. It isn't all about a picture for Aaron. He likes to have the visual memory but truly enjoys talking to him. Aaron is a nice reminder to parents who just want their kids to sit, smile, and move on.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment