Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas - Lots of Firsts

We had a wonderful birthday party for Jesus.  The day started with us opening gifts from Santa. 






After enjoying time as a family with some awesome gifts, we went to church. Granny, Pappy, Great Grandpa and Grandma Hicks joined us. We went to lunch afterwards. Not sure how getting sick on Christmas is fair, but it happened. I ended up in the ER shortly after lunch.  My dad took me. They couldn't figure out what was wrong.  But when I got there, I was hot and in so much pain I could barely walk or see. After several tests and helping me get my fever down, I was sent home with drugs and a verbal prescription to take it easy the next few days. I was happy to get home and watch my kids open and play with the rest of their gifts. This was our first Christmas in the new house and Asher and Sarah's first Christmas. Once again, Aaron and James took the roll as big brothers and helped the little ones open their presents. Everyone enjoyed their gifts and had lots of toys to play with.   




Joy to the World, the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.


No comments: