Friday, December 19, 2014

Aaron is an Awesome Friend

You really do learn a lot about your child when you visit their school.  I try to go up there and visit about twice a month.  They usually have some sort of monthly invite parents get to participate in. I also eat lunch with Aaron which brings my total to about 2 visits a month. In December, I got to attend Aaron's classroom Christmas party. It is neat to see him interact with his peers. He is friendly and likes to offer help when needed. He is the oldest child in his class, so his classmates look up to him. Aaron was blessed with a wonderful teacher who sees the strengths in her students and uses it to benefit the classroom. Aaron has expressed his classroom being like a 2nd home to him. I'm impressed with his success in Kindergarten and hope it continues.

Here are some pictures from the party. His classmates are so friendly and fun to talk to. About half of the students didn't have parents there. It was nice to be a helping hand for those who needed it.



No comments: