Friday, January 31, 2014

Boring?





32 Weeks
 
I don't want to say things have been boring this month because they have been far from it.  With Nathan so busy taking care of me and the boys, there just hasn't been much time for him to do much with them which is why there aren't a lot of pictures.  Granny and Pappy have done a lot with them and Grandma and Grandpa have been here a few times, but no pictures of that either.  I can tell you that things are calming down.  Not much is changing with my status except that I am getting bigger and closer to my due date.  James has been sick pretty much this entire month.  He'll get better and then days later, he is back to being sick.  We are thinking that he still has a milk allergy.  He started whole milk about a month ago and since thing, nothing good is coming from that. Hopefully a few diary changes will do the trick!  I want to say that James is teething but I'll have to hold on making any official announcement that he now has more teeth than 8.  Right now we are sticking to 8 teeth since I think his fussiness is from all the ear infections.  Aaron is doing great and is such a big boy.  He is doing fantastic in school and is pretty much at the top of his class.  His teachers really enjoy him and we get nothing but complicates as far as notes and conferences go.  We feel pretty lucky that he is doing so well.  That is pretty much our month.  We have tons of family and friends taking care of us while I continue my bed rest.  I am learning how to be patient.  We still have a few weeks to go before we'd like to welcome our twins into this world so we are hoping that things continue to go well.

No comments: