Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1 Year Old Photos of James

Here they are!  As much as I love photos, the 1 year old photo shoot is always the toughest.  They are independent, can walk, and for some reason, they no longer hear your voice when you say stay.  James was all over the place!   The photographer would position him, he would get up and, in a determined manner, go elsewhere. He didn't seem mad at getting his photo taken.  He actually loved smiling for the camera just not at the right time.  It made my day! I'm impressed we got so many good pictures.  Now that James is 1, we don't have to worry about getting individual pictures for him every three months.  Very nice!  Except that really isn't a break for me since I have two more of these lovely babies coming soon!  It never ends.  Life is good.      








No comments: