Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I'm the old one...


I am the oldest person living in this house. Not by much though. Nathan is only a month and like 6 days behind me.  It doesn't matter though.  I'll always be older and he'll never let me forget it!
My birthday was a wonderful one.  I wasn't looking forward to spending my birthday on bed rest.  It wasn't bad though. It turned out to be pretty special. My hubby stayed home and kept me company.  It was nice to have him all to myself.  I got breakfast in bed (McDonald's Steak and Egg Bagel), lunch in bed (Macaroni Grill), and watched a movie in bed! I got some great gifts too! The best one was gel memory foam.  I have been so uncomfortable sleeping lately.  This hasn't made things perfect, since I still have to get up and pee, but it has made laying down a bit easier for me.  I literally felt I was sleeping on concrete!
My parents and grandparents came Tuesday evening to celebrate. That was special. Mom made Eclair cake (MY FAVORITE) and banana pudding.  I am spoiled!


Aaron got to enjoy the cake and the gift opening but James did not. He went to bed soon after the party started.  Poor baby just hasn't had a regular schedule being sick and all.

I am thankful for my family and their fun in spoiling me on my special day.  It was very much appreciated!




No comments: