I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Sunday, July 6, 2014
Sarah and Asher - 4 Months Old
These wonderful babies are 4 months old. They are a beautiful blessing to our family. I will update with some baby milestones at the end of the month, but for now, I'll share some 4 month stats from their recent doctor appointment. They are little but growing! They are still wearing size 0-3 month clothes.
Asher Schutz
Weight: 14 pounds with a 17% growth percentile
Height: 25.25 inches with a 43% growth percentile
Head Circumference: 17 inches with a 85% growth percentile
Sarah Schutz
Weight: 12 pounds with a 10% growth percentile
Height: 24 inches with a 21% growth percentile
Head Circumference: 16 inches with a 43% growth percentile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment