I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 10, 2014
10 Years
10 years ago I married the boy of my dreams. We have created a wonderful life together, and I couldn't be happier. Times have changed and celebrating was tricky but we made it happen. On our anniversary, my mom came over and watched our children so we could go to Waffle House. If you've been reading my blogs the last few years, you would know that this is tradition. We ate at a Waffle House the day after we were married. Since we love this place, it is a yummy and fun tradition for us!
A few days later, Nathan's parents showed up for Aaron's birthday. They stayed for a few days which allowed Nathan and I to leave for the night. My parents watched Aaron and James. Sue and Rollie watched the twins. We stayed the night at the Hilton in Rockwall (a gift from my parents). We enjoyed a nice walk, a dinner out, a night of relaxing and spending time together.
The best part of our anniversary was when Aaron made us breakfast. What a yummy bowl of cereal. Such a thoughtful boy he is.
Cheers to another happy year together! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment