Thursday, July 31, 2014

Crazy Children = Crazy Parents

What a crazy adventure we are on!  I keep on thinking things will get easier but no luck.  There seems to be different challenges everyday and when you think you have mastered a challenge, a new one develops.  Blessed as always though. 



The twins spent the past month getting to know each other a bit better by talking to one another.  It is probably one of the best things ever to observe.  They have their baby talk.  They recognize and smile when they see each other.  It is amazing.
Sarah and Asher are both rolling over (S - 18th, A - 19th). They roll over on their tummies and can't roll back over on their backs. Poor babies because they really don't like to be on their tummies. 

Sarah got her pretty little ears pierced on the 28th.  She did so well.  There was some pain involved but not as bad as getting shots.  I guess you could say it was better than expected.

We tried feeding them baby food and they really weren't too excited about the whole thing.  We will try again in a few weeks. 

James is teething and a mess!  The poor child bites and hasn't been able to function without being on meds.  I will be happy when this whole teething thing is over.  He is also getting into anything and everything he isn't supposed to. Once the day ends, I just laugh at his "trouble making" day.  What a toddler he is.

Aaron is doing really well.  He has been difficult to shop for him as far as getting him ready for school.  There just doesn't seem to be time to shop for clothes, supplies, etc.  Clothes shopping for a boy can be a frustrating adventure which doesn't help!  I can't believe that next month he will be in Kindergarten.  Not sure how I feel about that.  He is a big boy and for sure ready.  He asks a lot of questions about school.  We listen, answer, and move on to the next question.  He is ready folks.  He is also such a wonderful big brother. 

It is amazing how well all the siblings are getting along with each other. We are so happy with our kids!




No comments: