James loves his big brother. Everything Aaron does, James has to be part of. It can be frustrating at times because Aaron just wants to be a big kid and play with his big boy toys. That doesn't really stop James. He might as well be 1 going on 5! James isn't really saying any words but he does babble at us. We can ask him a question and he'll respond. Aaron will actually have baby conversations with him. Pretty interesting and entertaining. Walking has become much easier for him. Maybe running will be next months new skill. His extra mobility has made us realize how our house is not baby proof and needs some help. We move things as events occur. James loves to open and close cabinets. I don't even want to begin talking about the craft cabinet. Whomever lost the magnet part that closes that door deserves to suffer! In mid December, we started whole milk. It has helped us transition James away from the bottle. He still wants a bottle before nap and bedtime. For now, we are going to let it go. I love that James has a routine and wants to stick with it. He is the easiest baby to put asleep. The biggest event this month, was James turning 1. I had no idea this year would go by so fast. He has been such a joy and I am so happy to be his mother! It would make my day if he would start calling me MOMMY though!
Aaron is our question boy. I swear he asks about 25-30 questions a day. If he is not satisfied with an answer from one of us, he goes to the other parent, or asks Granny if she is visiting that day. To be perfectly honest, he is never satisfied. I have a feeling that his teachers at school go through questioning too! Aaron is still our little swimmer. We would like to continue, but I think we are going to take a break this Spring. We'd like him to try Karate. We will see. I think we will return to swimming when summer arrives. Aaron is an awesome big brother. He really likes playing with James and his toys. Baby toys can be so much fun. He loves Tinker Toys. We got both of the boys tons for Christmas. BEST GIFTS EVER!! I think we may be retiring the Legos.








No comments:
Post a Comment