I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Saturday, December 21, 2013
Christmas Program
I was very proud of Aaron and his contribution to the Christmas Program this year. Being in front of a group of people is no easy task for him. He went up there, sang his heart out, and enjoyed it! They had a little hand play he was supposed to participate in. We had practiced it to the point that he could do it in his sleep, but he was just not interested in standing up and doing that. No big deal! He sang and that made this Mommy happy! Aaron also got to pass out the programs. HE LOVED IT! When we asked him later his favorite part about the Christmas Program, he said passing out programs with Daddy. I feel like we have made some progress this year and he met my expectations. That makes us all feel good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment