I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Family Visit to Arkansas
Our visit to Arkansas was nice but I think it was the wrong time to bring James. He is going through this, "I only want Mommy or Daddy Stage." Poor Grandma! I know she was looking forward to spending some cuddle time with James, but he wouldn't have it. I think things will be a lot better when Grandma and Grandpa come and visit in November. Nathan and I will be gone for a conference all day the first day they are here. They'll be best friends by the end of the day. I just know it! James did enjoy going outside with Grandpa. That didn't really happen until the end of the visit. James is such a happy and easy-going baby so it was tough for us all to deal with. Aaron had a great weekend. He was so good and really enjoyed spending time with Grandma and Grandpa. He talked away. I think Grandma and Grandpa were surprised by his singing and everything he had to say. It had been several months since he had last seen them, so I guess he had a lot to say. What a social boy he can be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment