Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Boys





James continues to be a happy little baby. It is constant. My mom took him to the doctors the other day and they asked if he is like that all the time. The doctors couldn’t believe it. James is so laid back and nothing much seems to bother him. He loves to be cuddled. His favorite thing to do is wrap his arm around big brother’s arm. It is precious. I am so glad they love each other. James is loving his food. He still wants a bottle three hours though EVEN AT NIGHT!!! I really do hope this every-three-hour thing comes to an end at least during the night.

Aaron is such a silly boy. He makes us laugh and is always tricking us. He is pretty good at it. I love the picture where he has the two little eyeballs on his eyeballs.


No comments: