Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother’s Day with Granny a few days early since we were going out of town. We bought her a Vera Bradley bag and umbrella. You can’t go wrong with Very Bradley. Aaron helped Granny open her gifts. She loved what we got her. She is a HUGE Vera Bradley fan.

For Mother‘s Day, we went to Arkansas. Nathan wanted to fish with a couple he became friends with when he worked at Walmart, and that was the only Saturday they had available. It was a nice weekend. The van trip up there and back was peaceful. Both boys did well in the car. This was our first long trip with James. We bought him a Britax car seat. Something about that car seat puts him asleep. Nathan, James, and Edith caught the fish you see in  the pictures. I caught none. I didn’t really try hard though. I’m not the fishing type. I just went for the ride and to spend time with my hubby.

 We were able to spend Mother’s Day with Grandma. We also got her a Vera Bradley bag and umbrella. Aaron and James spent Saturday with Grandma and Grandpa. Everyone enjoyed their time together.


Nathan and the boys got me a Willow Tree, candy, gift card to Amazon, and some lottery tickets. I won a few bucks! I love being a mom and am blessed to have a wonderful hubby and two boys who make me feel special. Aaron made me a Mother’s Day gift at church. My boy is growing up. His hands were so big.





No comments: