This baby has been such a blessing to us. We pray often for God's comfort when dealing with all the pain and struggles we have been through to get here. I figure if we can get through this, we can get through anything!!!
I told the doctor the other day, that this might be my last pregnancy due to all the complications. He informed me that all pregnancies are different and your next one could be a piece of cake. So...I guess this Schutz family isn't done with just two boys. Maybe a third??? No time to think about this right now. We are going to enjoy our family of four for now and see where that leads us.
Aaron is absolutely excited about his baby brother. He is going to be an awesome big brother! He knows the baby will come shortly after Christmas so everyday he asks if it is Christmas yet. I told him to not ask again until is a bit colder outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment