Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baby #2 - 21 Weeks


I love being pregnant.  At 21 weeks, I am finally at that stage where I can feel the baby move and I'm not throwing up as much as I used to. 
12 Weeks
Going back to work has been a struggle.  You are still expected to do the same job as everyone else.  I totally understand, but I haven't slept through the night for 3 weeks now.  I'm still getting up every two hours to pee.  I go to work tired. I go home exhausted.  I honestly don't know what it feels like to be normal and full of rest.  My legs ache and I can't seem to get enough water.  I'm not sure what my students think about me but they smile when they arrive and smile when they leave.  I guess I'm not that bad.

16 Weeks
Our family is so ready to add another little one to this family.  Nathan and I love being parents.  Aaron is getting ready for his little brother.  Toys he doesn't play with are slowly making it to the baby's room.  He also likes to pat my belly and talk to the little guy. 

17 Weeks
We've come up with a few names but nothing has really stuck.  Nathan and I don't really agree.  I personally feel his names are bizarre.  I'm too happy to even care at this point.  A year or so ago, I had pretty much given up on the fact that we would have another baby.  It has been a long struggle to get where we are today.  I will never take God's gifts for granted.  If I have learned anything, it has been patience.  Thank you God for that since those who love and care about me believe I don't have any. I wonder if their thoughts have changed.

No comments: