I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Monday, September 3, 2012
Pool Days
Labor Day is wonderful because we get a day off but terrible because it is the last day that the Carrollton Rosemeade Pool is open. It will reopen again on Memorial Day. We have enjoyed the pool this summer. This year, Aaron learned how to swim long distances. It is amazing how he can jump in the deep water and swim without our help. As a matter of fact, we will be enrolling him in swimming lessons come November. He really wants to learn how to dive. He is almost there, but I think he needs more guidance from a professional. Nathan and I aren't diving experts! He would like to start now, but we told him he has to wait until soccer is over. We can only handle one thing at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment