Texas State Fair
We enjoyed our yearly visit to the Texas State Fair. Aaron's favorite part was the auto show. He loves checking out the cars. We also enjoyed the Chinese Acrobats, pumpkin decorating, the petting farm, the awesome fried food, and a ride on the Ferris Wheel. This is the first time I have ever been to the fair pregnant. Not a really good idea. It was very humid that day and I started swelling. We spent much of our time indoors which was fine with all of us since it wasn't a cool day! I'm not sure what it is about the fair but it is always a fun day. Everyone is so happy to be there. This was the second year we took The Dart. Not a bad ride at all. It gets a bit crowded at times but it is worth it! You don't have to drive your own vehicle or worry about parking. That is the way to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment