We ate our dinner at the park. We enjoyed being together as a family and enjoying the nice warm Texas weather!
I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Happy Anniversary Granny and Pappy
Nathan and I thought it would be a good idea to take my Mom and Dad out for dinner for their anniversary. When thinking of the perfect place we came up with In-N-Out. We waited in the drive thru for about an hour. Ths restraurant is known for their fresh food. They even have workers peeling potatoes for their fresh french fries.
I have to admit that it was a pretty good hamburger. I'd go there again. I plan to wait until the "hype" of the place settles down. Waiting an hour was a little too much!
We ate our dinner at the park. We enjoyed being together as a family and enjoying the nice warm Texas weather!
We ate our dinner at the park. We enjoyed being together as a family and enjoying the nice warm Texas weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment