Saturday, September 5, 2015

Surprise Grandma and Grandpa!

Nathan and his siblings decided to plan a surprise party for their parent’s 40th wedding anniversary. Sue and Rollie had no idea that when they came down to Texas to, "help watch the kids while I went on a church retreat," they would be surrounded by all their children and grandchildren. It was a pleasure to see their smiles. We attended church and just enjoyed being together for the weekend. My parents opened their home to the event, so we were able to swim and eat at one big table. We hired a photographer that took group photos of the family. My favorite is Sue and Rollie with their four children.

It is always nice to be able to do things like this. We all have busy lives and none of us live in the same town. It usually happens that only some of us can get together. I know the weekend meant a lot to Sue and Rollie, and I’m glad we were all able to come and spend this time together and put some awesome memorable smiles are their faces!

















No comments: