As I write this, Nathan and I
are currently on a cruise enjoying each other’s company. We needed this so
much! I hate admitting that my kids are a handful, but they are. They are all
busy children and even though they love each other, they all have different
interests which sends them scattering to fun and sometimes trouble! I am glad that I have these 5 days to catch up
on the last few months that I haven’t blogged. We are making memories at are
home just having a hard time documenting them!
Park adventures are always challenging.
James likes the swings, Sarah likes to rock back and forth on the animals,
Asher likes the slides, and Aaron likes riding his bike around the park and
talking to a kid or two. I find it special that we can enjoy the parks and the
weather. We usually find ourselves outnumbered and find ourselves thankful when
a grandparent or two are in town or close by to help!
Being scattered does not happen
when it is time to read. They will cuddle around any adult to listen to a good
book being read to them. Awesome moments for us. What is even cooler, is that
Aaron knows how to read and loves the opportunity when one of the littles will
sit close to him, sometimes on his lap. He is growing up so fast!
I thought it would be nice to start doing a craft or two a week with the kids. It is usually a big mess from start to finish, but the kids enjoy it. I try to pick something related to the month. I’m not that crafty so I don’t know how long this will last but if nothing else, there is always the internet for ideas and coloring books for last minute planning!









































No comments:
Post a Comment