I get so behind on blogging, but it feels so good when I
return. I love looking at pictures of my kids. I get so overwhelmed by everyday
life that it helps to be reminded of the awesome blessings we have…Aaron,
James, Asher, Sarah, and each other. God has been good to us. We can’t
complain. Having so many things to do and take care of just means we are living
and living is good!
Aaron has lost so many teeth we don’t even know what the
count is anymore.
Asher has become marker crazy. If there is one in reach, he
will find it. Thank goodness for lemon grass oil. It does the trick in getting
his art off the doors he so happily decorated.
Sarah is a silly girl who finds everything and anything
interesting!
James has become quite the climber. That boy isn’t afraid of
heights. Bless him and his safety.
It was a good month! The fun of laid back days are gone.
Back to school Daddy and Aaron go.











































No comments:
Post a Comment