I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Saturday, March 8, 2014
Our Twins!
We delivered our twins on March 6th. We were actually scheduled to induce on March 7th. It was crazy waking up the morning of March 6th with signs of labor (7:30 am). With Aaron and James, I was induced so it was exciting that going into labor happened naturally for me this time. Nathan got the kids to a friend's home while I called my doctor for directions. Once Nathan got home (around 8:30 am), we met our doctor at his office and made our way to the hospital (9 am). I was dilated to a 6. Asher Nathan Schutz was born at 12:45 pm at 5 lbs and 15 ounces and Sarah Bliss Schutz was born at 12:54 pm at 5 lbs and 9 ounces. It was a very easy and fast delivery. Plano Presby requires pregnant moms with twins to be delivered in an operating room. Your spouse is the only one that can go with you which means my mom wasn't able to join us. That was not a nice surprise. It was a fast process though. I was back into my room, with my parents and both of my babies, within 15 minutes. Asher was delivered first. It took one push. Sarah was a little harder. No push was necessary because the doctor pulled her out breech by her legs. The hospital stay was pleasant. It is nice knowing that after my maternity leave, I get to work from home and take care of my 4 children. BEST LIFE EVER!! Just an FYI, if you couldn't figure it out yourself, the pictures below are not in order from the time we delivered until we took them home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment