Monday, March 17, 2014

Daddy's Birthday


Next year, Nathan and I need to do something big for our birthdays.  I'm not complaining, and I don't think he would either. We are blessed to be alive for another year and that is something to celebrate!  Who wouldn't be happy about that? It was difficult celebrating due to bed rest for mine and then the arrival of our twins for his. Next year, we need to go big, and I'll leave it at that.


 We celebrated Nathan's birthday the night before so my parents could party with us.  My mom spoiled Nathan with a delicious meal and dessert as well as some birthday décor (balloons and hats). 

I did what I could to allow Nathan time to rest and take a nap on his birthday. I surprised him by taking him to Red Lobster that evening.  He loves that place!  We did take the twins but they were good and barely made a fuss.  We had our babysitter watch James. Dinner out would have been too boring for him.
Now we are both 33 and the parents of 4 kids.  We truly are thankful for the gifts God has blessed us with. 

No comments: