Saturday, November 16, 2013

Twin Update

14 Weeks
16 Weeks

17 Weeks

18 Weeks

19 Weeks

20 Weeks

21 Weeks
22 Weeks
I feel bad for not blogging a lot about the twins.  I have been so busy with the boys.  I am doing well and so far this has been an awesome pregnancy.  My pregnancy with James was tough so I really appreciate less stress this time around.  We found out last week, at 20 weeks, we are having a boy and a girl.  The sonographer easily determined that baby A, who will probably be delivered first, was a boy. Baby B was unsure at first. The cord was in the way.  Once the cord moved, she was able to determine that baby b was a girl. She will be our youngest since she will be delivered last. We would have been happy with any outcome but are so happy for the girl.  Aaron was very happy to find out what we were having with silly string.  I bought a blue and pink can.  He was able to spray the cans and that is how he figured it out.  It was fun!

Just recently, I found out that I have an iron deficiency.  I totally agree since I have been SO TIRED!!!  There are some plans in place to help with this.  I am looking forward to some relief from being tired.  October zoomed by since I was so drained.

No comments: