Thanksgiving Highlights -
- The Ugly Turkey Bowl (Pappy Won)
- ATV Driving with Blindfolds and a Guide (CRAZY!!!)
- Canton, TX for 1st Monday
- Best Turkey Ever!!!
- Aaron's Thanksgiving Wreath
- An Alix/Sam/April run to Walmart for Black Friday Deals
- Frozen
- Spending Time with Family
I think that about sums up our Thanksgiving. As always, it was wonderful. It was James's first Thanksgiving. He loved the turkey and mashed potatoes. Aaron enjoyed spending time with all of the out-of-state visitors. Alix was his buddy. The child was not able to sleep a wink until he said his good nights to her. I'm pretty sure he had a crush on her. As always, there was the Ugly Turkey Bowl. A few games were deleted to be replaced. My favorite was the ATV game. My mom and I were partners for this one. She was blindfolded and I was her guide. It was AWESOME!!! We all felt truly blessed to be together and can't wait to be together again next year!
| Tradition right here! Nathan is always the one who gets to cut the turkey! |




No comments:
Post a Comment