Sunday, September 15, 2013

Emelia Grace is Baptized

Nathan, James, and I went to Lubbock last weekend and saw our 2.5 week old niece get baptized.  It was a perfect weekend.  We were sad not to have Aaron with us.  He stayed behind with Granny so he wouldn't miss school.  We also didn't think he would do well with the long drive and all the babies.
 




Emelia is perfect.  She is so little.  It is hard to imagine James ever being that small but he was.  James had a great time playing with Abel and Jonah's toys.  I guess you could say his mouth gave full approval since that seems to be where everything goes lately.  Abel loves to be read to, which I got to do often, and Jonah has the best smile.  He will gladly take a picture with you showing that awesome smile of his.  Abigail from MN was also there.  She is one precious little girl.  LOVE THE HAIR!!!



The weather was perfect and it was nice to catch up with family members who we don't get to visit or see very often.  Emelia had lots of family members there for her special day. 














No comments: