Saturday, August 31, 2013

What's going on with the Schutz family?

I didn't take too many pictures in August.  This was a tough month for me medically.  I visited the ER twice in August and spent pretty much the whole month SICK!  YUCK!  Why was I sick?  Because we're PREGNANT!!! Yes, Nathan and I are having twins and are due in March.  We are thrilled and are looking forward to the 2nd trimester when the all day sickness hopefully goes away!!!  I also started my new job.  I work for Mithix Pro.  My dad and his friend own the company.  I am blessed to be able to work with them.  They are both wonderful to work for and this job allows me to be home with my children.  I feel like I'm juggling all day but each week is getting easier so I feel confident that I will have everything worked out soon.

Aaron and James are so cute together.  They love to make each other laugh.  James is crawling!!!  He started crawling the end of August.  We all think it is great except Aaron.  He doesn't like that James quickly crawls his way when he sits down to build something.  James wants to be in the middle of it.  That is hard for Aaron.  He tries to move somewhere else and James follows.  James thinks it is a game and loves it.  Aaron gets frustrated at the beginning but then gives in and lets James take part in the building which just means each item goes in the mouth.







James and Aaron also enjoy hanging out with each other during bath time.  James takes a bath in his baby tub while Aaron takes his in the big tub.  Aaron enjoys putting bubbles on James and James loves it.  I love hearing them laugh and enjoying each other.

Aaron started school this month.  He enjoys it but complains that his days are so long. We started putting him to bed earlier.   By the time we read our last book, he is just about out.  We quickly sing and as we are saying our prayer, he is mumbling amen.  James goes to bed at 7:30 and Aaron goes to bed at 8:00.  This momma goes to bed shorty after.  If I do stay up, I spend time with Nathan and we usually watch a show or two.  He started teaching this month so he has enjoyed going to bed earlier too.

No comments: