I did some research looking for a painter or someone who could help decorate James' helmet. I started with stickers but realized that was getting to be too much work getting the stickers to stick. Through this process, I found an awesome place that wrapped bands.
From the Website:
What is a band Wrap? A band Wrap is a graphic printed on a pressure sensitive vinyl material, laminated and installed on the child’s band. Basically, it is a big sticker that is carefully applied. The material we use to wrap the cranial bands is the same as the material we use to wrap cars.
This was an amazing experience. They do this for free. They know that these bands are expensive so they rely on donations and their company to keep the wrap buddy program alive. The people who wrapped James' helmet were amazing. It was a blessing to be part of something so special.
The whole wrap band experience must have exhausted James because he fell asleep. He wasn't waking up either.










No comments:
Post a Comment