Aaron's birthday was a special day. Daddy took Aaron out for a donut and orange juice for breakfast. Aaron really wanted to go to the water park so we went to Hawaiian Falls that afternoon. Aaron enjoyed the wave pool and a few tube slides with Daddy. Afterwards we went to Aaron's favorite restaurant, Cici's.
This year we celebrated with a Lego Party. Aaron's best buddy, Chloe, attended the party. Granny, Pappy, Grandpa Hicks, Kenny, Heidi, Benjamin, and Carrie also attended the party. We were really sad not to have Grandma and Grandpa Schutz there. They had plans to come and were here days earlier, but Grandpa got sick, so they had to leave early. They didn't want any of us to get sick. We appreciated that but really did miss them.
This year I did the honors of making Aaron's birthday cake. I figured making a Lego cake couldn't be too complicated. Well...IT WAS!!! It didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to, but Aaron loved it, and I guess that's all that matters. Chloe helped Aaron blow out the candles. I think she thought the party was for her too. We loved having her! She is the perfect friend match for Aaron!
Aaron got some fun toys for his birthday. He is a lucky boy. He'll be playing with his birthday toys for weeks. I guess you could also consider Mommy and Daddy lucky too!
We got Aaron The Magic School Bus - The Human Body video for this birthday. He spent a few days later watching the video several times. Now he can't stop talking about the human body. Will he decide to be a doctor when he grows up?
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment