Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bring on the 4th


Aaron marched in a parade today.  He does this every year at Mother's Day Out.  I was a bit nervous this year.  Aaron is really sensitive to loud noises, crowded places, and light.   Lately he just doesn't have the self-control to deal with his issues.  This parade would have all 3 of these things.  I was afraid he was going to shut down and not even make it outside.  His teachers are wonderful and I'm pretty sure they took care of him.  Give Aaron a task, and he will not let you down!  Aaron got to help hold the USA sign.  What a big boy.  He even smiled when he saw me.  I was so afraid he was going to run to me and want to go home.  I know the last few days have been tough on him.  This is his 3rd summer going to Mother's Day Out at Freedom.  You think he would be used to it, but that is just too much to ask from Aaron.  I love that child to death and he for sure keeps us all on our toes!!!




No comments: