James started rolling over this month (June 26th). In just the past few days, he has become the roll over king! Don't expect this little guy to be where you left him. I found him under our coffee table this afternoon which was about 6 feet or so from where I left him. He was giggling and having the time of this life. Go James!!! Aaron thinks it was pretty cool too.
This month James got a helmet. His head isn't as severe as Aaron's was. It was bad enough that insurance said they'd cover it, so we went ahead and got one. James had and still has torticollis, his ears stick out, and his head is a bit shifted from the top. The helmet will help with these issues and we feel the helmet was a good idea. James doesn't seem to be bothered by it. We will see...it has only been a week.
I really do believe that Aaron and James are starting to build that brother bond. Aaron doesn't mind helping him out with his pacifier when it falls out. Aaron also helps by feeding James when I'm working on making lunch or dinner. He is a big helper and really enjoys smiles from his little brother. It is precious and we feel truly blessed about the relationship that is growing between the two of them.
James is starting to develop this awesome personality. He loves to laugh and smile. He thinks we are all silly which is absolutely precious.



















No comments:
Post a Comment