Saturday, February 5, 2011

Surprise Birthday Party for Me!


I couldn't believe it!  My Mom and Dad threw me a surprise birthday party.  A month or two ago I told my mom that for my 30th I wanted to enjoy a nice evening with my family (Aaron, Nathan, Mom and Dad).  I guess my parents thought that idea was boring! 

Saturday night my Mom suggested that we go to Victor's (my favorite Italian restaurant in Farmersville).  Of course I agreed.  Dad said he had a few things to take care of and would drive in a separate vehicle. I didn't think anything of it.  He actually had stayed behind to decorate the house for the party. When we got to Victor's, my Mom told Nathan she forgot something in the van and asked for him to go looking for her lost item.  After awhile, I decided to go check on Nathan.  When I went out there to see if he needed help, my dear church friends were making their way up the drive.  Happy Birthday!   After Victor's, we drove to my parent's home and continued celebrating with games and my favorite cake, Mississippi Mud.  I was surprised and very happy to spend my Saturday night with my favorite people.



No comments: