Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Gifts for Everyday of the Week

Everyday this week I opened a birthday gift from my Mom and Dad. What a way to celebrate your 30th!  My parents are awesome!

The first day it was a gift certificate to a local spa for an amazing massage.



The second day it was a package of my favorite candy, Thin Mints.



The third day it was a gift certificate to Amazon.com to put towards my Kindle book purchases.


The fourth day it was a gift certificate to one of my favorite clothing stores.


The fifth day it was a gift certificate to Target.  I LOVE THAT PLACE!


The sixth day I received jewelry that was April approved (I'm picky, but my parents know what I like).


The seventh day it was cash for my birthday dinner.  Aaron was also taken care of by my Mom that evening so Nathan and I could enjoy dinner out without our little boy.  We went to The Keg (Yummy!).


No comments: