I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Friday, December 9, 2016
Santa Time
We took pictures with Santa twice this year. First time
was with the littles and our friend, Ryah. I figured this would be our run through for the
real deal when Aaron joined. The kids were fantastic. They walked right up
to Santa like he was their best friend. I was getting excited about the next one that
we would take in about a week. I figured the kids would be good to go because
they had no fear the 1st time. NOT! They were terrified which meant
Granny and I had to be in the photo to get the twins to even be inches from
Santa. Regardless, it still turned out to be a great photo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment