Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Busy Turkey Month - November 2016

Nathan laughs at me when I tell him it is going to be a busy month. He replies, "It is always busy!" He's right but we definitely are making awesome memories over here! I can't say I remember exactly what happened that month, since I'm blogging this almost a year later on October 11, 2017, but here goes!

November Highlights:
  • Boat Safety Month at Emlers
  • Cabela's with the Littles
  • Pappy's Birthday
  • Bounce House Fun!
  • Fun with Friends
  • A Honor Roll and Respect Character Award for Aaron
  • Aaron's Football Fans - The Lions
  • Granny and Pappy Join Aaron for Thanksgiving Lunch at his School
  • Grace's Birthday Party at Chuck E. Cheese's
  • Veteran's Day Poster
  • Ugly Turkey Bowl with Family (Hicks Version of Thanksgiving)
  • Aaron Starts Playing Basketball
  • Christmas Tree Decorating
  • Perot Museum
  • Aaron's School Field Trip with Daddy
  • Homemade Applesauce
  • Thanksgiving in Tyler, TX
  • Turkey Swim (Granny and Pappy's Heated Pool)

 


No comments: