Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Dallas Arboretum with an Awesome Great Grandpa!

We made our yearly visit to the Arboretum to visit the pumpkin village. Grandpa Dougal got to visit with us which was pretty special.  I swear he is going to live forever. He is in such great health! Aaron really enjoyed hanging out with him. Grandpa is pretty talkative and so is Aaron.
The kids enjoyed the pumpkins, petting the animals, and getting their faces painted.



I had to giggle at James. He likes to hide his toys under blankets at home. I thought he did that because he didn’t want Sarah and Asher to take his toys. When we visited the pumpkin village, James rounded up a bunch of pumpkins and tried covering them up with handfuls of hay. It was pretty funny. Sarah joined and helped the cause. Asher decided that didn’t look fun, and he climbed the hay/pumpkin mountains that were already there and got his fair share of exercise in.


Aaron took his time and enjoyed wandering around in the pumpkin village. I like how he went all out getting his face painted.

Time always flies by so fast when you’re having fun. We enjoyed this family activity and look forward to going next year with Grandpa again!










No comments: