Thursday, April 30, 2015

Our Kids!

A few other awesome things happened in April that I don't want to forget to share.

Sarah is a talker...most of the time it is just babble but Nathan swears Sarah said Daddy and meant it with he picked her up from Ms. Kathy's. It made his day! Sarah has also been caught saying stop and up!

Sarah and Asher love to climb. Did I mention, that Sarah and Asher love to climb?  It is getting out of control! Asher definitely takes more risks. Nathan and I always tease with others that our job is just to keep them alive. At this moment, I really believe it! Their favorites are the Elmo tool bench, rocking chairs, play cars, the water table, and the sandbox. 

The two big brothers are doing well. James loves having his younger brother and sister to play with. Aaron loves to be the oldest brother. He gets to do things that the littles don't get to. Aaron's love language is quality time so he really enjoys his private moments with us. If I haven't mentioned it in the other posts yet, Aaron can ride his bike without training wheels. It took awhile, since he is perfection, but he figured it out and now loves to go out every change he gets! Ice cream outings, movies, and shopping are just a few of the things we do together.  








No comments: