I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Friday, October 17, 2014
Texas State Fair
Thanks to my hubby, I got to go to the fair. We were supposed to go together with our church friends, Benjamin and Carrie, but we ended up with sick kids. It had already been a rough week for me with the kids, so my hubby watched James and Aaron so I could go. My mom watched the twins. I had a great time but truly did miss my hubby.
What did I do at the fair? I enjoyed the petting zoo, the green house, a ride on the Top o' Texas Tower, pig races, dog show, car show, fiber building, the great company, and of course the FAIR FOOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment