I'd like to forget about the packing that consumed my life. I can tell you this, we are not moving anytime soon unless someone packs and moves our stuff for us. It was stressful! Who thought that moving would work with 4 kids, 2 being newborns? Anyway, we got out of there at the end of May and are now in the new home unpacking. I truly feel that we will be unpacking for many months. We are blessed to have a bigger home and to be closer to my parents so I will dwell on that good news.
For the most part, the kids are all doing well. The twins smile and just really seem to enjoy life. Their acid reflux is doing better so they are able to do a lot more with tummy time. They still hate it. It is so sad since these guys love to smile. It is sad to see them so frustrated. We are continuing with the medicine and hope for continued progress. James is doing well. He is such a happy guy. He loves his big brother and calls for him anytime he notices Aaron is no longer in the room. Aaron is also doing well and is not too happy about moving. I guess living on top of each other doesn't bother him.
That is pretty much it for the month of May. Not much happened since every second we had included packing!















.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment