I love to share stories about my family. I hope this blog will help spread those stories to those who care. Enjoy!
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Mother's Day Weekend
We got to spend Mother's Day weekend with Granny and Pappy. We spent the night on Friday and enjoyed an evening by the campfire and then basically spent the next day enjoying the farm. Granny, Aaron, and James at brunch on the back patio. Aaron got to play in the water. For some reason, he believes that the water is amazing at Granny and Pappy's place. I got to take a nice long nap that afternoon. We went home that evening. The next day we went to church. Nathan and the kids took me out to lunch. My gift from them is a rocking chair. We are waiting to move into the house before we buy one. I asked for this gift and can't wait to rock all four of my babies in it. It was a good weekend. I am truly blessed to be the mother of 4 amazing children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment