I work from home and have the twins with me everyday. It has been hard to juggle everything, but I am figuring it out. The challenge is when I have the twins AND James home with me. The good thing is that part of my job can be done anytime so if it doesn't work during the day, I am busy working at night once the kids are in bed. I am lucky and am truly happy.
What is going on with the Schutz children?
James - He is taking swimming lessons. I am in the water with him. We enjoy our time together. He is doing well and can kick and hold his breath for 7 seconds. We are scheduled to take swimming lessons this summer to continue and strengthen our skills. He is concerned when one of the twins is crying but doesn't want me to spend the time to make them feel better. So basically when one of them starts crying, James has a million books he wants me to read to him and there is no time for me to deal with them. We are working on me holding a baby while I read to him. He still isn't happy about it, but is improving as far as sharing his time. James loves books and can spend several minutes just flipping through all of the pages. He is a big fan of the pop-up books. The animal one freaks him out though. I swear he believes they are real.
Aaron - Continues to enjoy school and is doing very well. He will be taking swimming this summer too. He is very excited. Daddy and Aaron are really in to this game called Kingdom Chronicles. They spend time playing it together and discussing strategies. Aaron plays the game to beat the levels. He really doesn't care how well he does. Daddy plays the game to beat the levels BUT to win gold. Aaron has had a loose tooth for some time. I have no idea when he is finally going to lose it. He has a tooth growing behind that tooth. I thought it would push the front one out, but it is taking longer than it should. Dentist says we may have to pull it which would not be good for our Aaron. Aaron does very well with the twins. He loves his tablet. As long as you can watch him play tablet while taking care of the little ones, he doesn't care!












No comments:
Post a Comment