Tuesday, April 30, 2013

4 Months and Eating

James had his 4 month appointment.  He weighs 14 lbs and 11.50 oz.  He is in the 46% percentile for weight.  He is in the 53% percentile for height.  I guess no two babies are alike even if they are brothers!  Aaron was 19 lbs and 2 oz. at his 4 month appointment so James is a bit smaller.  James was born two weeks earlier and Aaron was a day after his due date.  That makes a difference!


James can now eat baby food.  We have tried rice cereal with bananas.  He wasn't sure at first.  He kind of looked at me wondering why I was sticking a spoon in his mouth.  By the end of his feeding, he was opening his mouth like a little bird with no problems at all.  He is a slow eater, so for now, we are only feeding him baby food once a day and formula for his other feedings.  Granny watches him during the day, so I may have her start feeding him at lunch once he starts veggies.

James giggles and laughs when I sing.  How nice of him!  I'm not sure if that means he enjoys it or is laughing because he can't believe how funny my voice sounds.  Oh well...I'll take what I can get.

Aaron is enjoying his time with my phone.  I guess this is what happens when mommy is busy taking care of James in the car or maybe this happened while I was driving.  Not sure but there are 48 pictures like the one posted below.  Oh Aaron!  Never a dull moment.

No comments: