Sunday, March 31, 2013

James - They Only Get Bigger

James is one of the best things that has ever happened to this family.  We are all in love with him.  He is such a happy boy.  Adding more happiness to this family has been a dream come true.  James loves to smile.  I know...he is not happy in the picture above.  Would you be if someone had their hand on your head like that though?  I'm pretty sure James found his hands this month.  He loves to put them in his mouth.  We first thought he was teething, but I think at 14 weeks that would be a bit early.  In my last blog about James, I mentioned that he likes to sleep in his car seat.  That has changed this month.  HE HATES HIS CAR SEAT!!!  He screams anytime I put him in it.  I don't know what the big deal is.  There is nothing wrong with the car seat.  James likes to be held a lot.  I guess him knowing that he can't be held while in the car seat bothers him.  Boy is he happy though when the car seat is not in the picture.  He is getting so much bigger.  He fits perfectly into 0-3 month clothes. 

Aaron is a wonderful big brother.  He enjoys singing to James.  Aaron has a beautiful voice.  I love to listen to it, so I'm sure James thinks it is also a treat.  Aaron does not like to hear James cry.  Aaron is a big fan of stuffed animals and loves to share them with James.  So precious!


I go back to work on Monday, April 8th.  I am really sad but happy to see my students and co-worker friends again.  Only nine weeks and I'll be off for the summer.  My mom will be taking care of James 4 days a week and Mrs. Kathy, who takes care of Aaron, will watch him 1 day a week.  We are so blessed to be able to have my mom and Mrs. Kathy watch James.  It makes going back to work a little bit easier.  I know he is good hands! 


No comments: