Thursday, February 28, 2013

February


Having two boys sure does keep you busy. I'm not sure if my blogs will happen as often as I would like. Someone always needs something. I know it'll get easier, and I am enjoying every second with my boys, but boy is this job exhausting!

Our family is doing very well. James is such a happy boy. He is always smiling. He is able to keep his head up for 10 seconds or so. He can see further away and loves to follow your moves. One of his favorite things to do is lay in his Rock 'n Play while we take showers. He loves the noise. Most of the time it puts him to sleep. He has been congested this month so the steam has also helped with that. We also started bathtime baby swimming lessons. I enjoy spending that time with James. The water is warm and the instructor is really good with babies. They also talk about tub safety which is a nice refresher. We will do this until summer and then enroll James in the waterbaby class. James got his two month shots.  It was a horrible few days.  He ended up with a fever and screamed anytime we touched his legs.  We have to do it again at his 4 month.  HOW UNFAIR!!!
Aaron is doing well. He is in to building machines. He made a water machine that he was really proud of (see the picture below). He continues to enjoy swimming lessons. He is a wonderful big brother. He loves to make James smile and also enjoys holding him.

No comments: