Saturday, November 3, 2012

Baby #2 - 30 Weeks

I'm actually going to rewind to October 27th.  Nathan and I decided to have the 3D/4D Ultrasound.  What an adventure!!!  It was so neat to see our little baby that way.  Elizabeth took several photos and video of the entire ultrasound.  I felt so close to our baby boy.  I'm glad we had it done.  It was worth it. 



I really hate complaining about being pregnant because I absolutely love being pregnant!!!  Feeling the baby move and sharing that experience with not only my husband but my son is special.  A few things have happened the past few weeks that have made things a bit difficult for me.  First thing, I found out I failed the Gestational Diabetes test.  That was not good news.  We are working through the news.  I'm doing what any good mother would do...deal with it and do what's best for my baby.  I'm also experiencing some back and abdominal pain that has put me on part-time bed rest (is that even a term?).  My doctor wants me to take it easy when I'm not at work.  Nathan and Aaron have been so good about the whole thing.  I am one lucky Momma!!!
30 Weeks

No comments: